Mark Sermon Series
How much do you think you really know about Jesus? Many people have a different image of Jesus in their minds. Some base it on what they have seen on TV or read on the internet, or heard from other people.
The story of Jesus may surprise you. The King’s Cross is a guided tour of Jesus’ life as it is recorded in the book of Mark. It will show you how Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection form the central event of cosmic and human history and how we fit into this story. It will show you for the first time or remind you again why Christians have fallen in love with Jesus.
- Mark 4:34-41 – Punching the Wind (Michael De Witt)
- Mark 6:30-44 – Bigger and Better
- Mark 6:45-7:23 – Spiritual Hygiene?
- Mark 7:24-8:21 – Approaches
- Mark 8:22-9:1 – To Pick Up Your Cross
- Mark 9: 2-32
- Mark 9:30-50
- Mark 10:1-16
- Mark 10:17-31
- Mark 10:32-52
- Mark 11:1-21 (Michael De Witt)
- Mark 11:27-12:12
- Mark 12:18-27
- Mark 12:28-44
- Mark 13
- Mark 14:1-26
- Mark 14:27-72
- Mark 15
- Mark 15:21-41 – The Final Words of Jesus (2 0f 3) My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?
- Mark 16:1-8 (David Hitt)